The personal data you provide to us will only be stored with your explicit and informed consent in the cases and in the manner described below.
In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (“RGPD”), Octopix SRL (Chaussée de Bruxelles, 86 7061 Casteau – Company number: 0895599911) is the controller of personal data collected from the https://themosaurus.com/ website.
Why is your data processed?
Octopix processes all the personal data required to carry out the following main tasks and purposes:
- To manage your account: we have access to your email address, your username, your name, your website address, your license key for our products purchased from Envato or the MatchPress website.
- For proactive or non-proactive information and support, our staff may manage your data to improve our service and answer your questions about your order;
- For the proper management and improvement of our services, and for the repression of fraud, through audits, surveys, statistical and historical studies and security measures and the protection of data, goods and persons.
- To comply with our legal obligations: to respond to injunctions from the authorities in the event of infringement.
What are the legal bases for processing your data?
The contract concluded with the user.
What data is processed?
Depending on the services you use or the information you provide, Octopix may process the following personal data: your email address, your username, your name, your website address, your license key for our products purchased from Envato or the MatchPress website.
What are our sources of information?
The data concerning you comes essentially from you, your legal representative or any person mandated by you.
Who processes your data?
All data is processed by authorized personnel who are contractually bound to maintain confidentiality. IT security measures are in place to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
To whom may your data be communicated?
Your personal data may be communicated to :
- to you and/or your legal representatives (including a provisional administrator), or to your representative (professional advisor, lawyer, mediator, etc.) in possession of a mandate, directly or through a healthcare professional of your choice, at your request
- our lawyers and the courts, in the event of litigation
- a duly authorized third party (law, contract, authorization, consent)
- your creditors as part of enforcement proceedings
Who are our subcontractors?
Your data may be transmitted to persons who act in our name and on our behalf, with a view to processing it in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected.
Octopix mainly uses the following subcontractors:
Hosting company: Infomaniak
On a less frequent basis, Octopix uses the services of the following subcontractors:
- our lawyers and bailiffs
Is your data transferred to countries outside the EEA?
No, our data is processed within the EEA.
How long is your data kept?
Octopix only keeps your data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used and in accordance with legal requirements.
Octopix only keeps your data as long as you give your express consent.
Your identification data is kept from the time you register with Themosaurus until 5 years after the end of the contract.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the law, you have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed by Octopix and the right to access it. To do so, please send a written, dated and signed request to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the following postal address: Chaussée de Bruxelles, 86 7061 Casteau.
Insofar as your rights do not conflict with the legal obligations to which Octopix is subject, you also have the right, for data concerning you :
- request rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data
- request the deletion of any data
- to be forgotten (right to erasure)
- to limit the processing of your data
In the event of disagreement, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority (supervisory authority), located at Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, or via the website https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/.
Can you withdraw your consent?
If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and without justification by sending an email or letter to our contact person: email@example.com.
We therefore invite you to consult it regularly to take note of any changes. New versions will be uploaded to our website, updating the date in the last paragraph.
Update date: 18/12/2023